Sunday 5 August 2012

Me in U

Days before, I have a short chat with one of my friend. 
I said, one of the reason I can't 100% let go of my previous relationship
besides I still like him……
is because I assumed that he still loves me and
I do not wish to hurt him.
She told me, do not overestimate the importance of my present in his life
Maybe without me, he will still live happily after some time.
But, if I keep thinking like this, I will suffer for an endless period.

These days, her words keep spinning in my head
Perhaps, she is right……
Maybe these years, 
I have overestimated my importance, my presence...

If I'm really so important for him,
Perhaps he will hold me tighter
and will not simply let me go……

Thank you, for letting me realized something
that never overestimate our value in one's life

If you are that very important to them, 
they will show it by treasure you more =)






1 comment:

Vincent WXin said...

Yes! I have the same feeling towards a girl also.

No matter how good & nice I treat her, in the end, I am just a nobody for her. She don't really need my presence at all.

So, pull yourself together. You will find a better guy in the future. Let bygones be bygones.

Post a Comment