Tuesday 10 April 2012

Wushu Gang =P

Today, lets write some happy stuff... 
is about my outing during this mid-sem break =)
I did enjoyed a lot as i really need a space, a chance... 
to express myself, that have long been in stress situation.
With my WUSHU GANG =P We really can do anything, 
from wushu to singing, bowling, to watching movie....
All activities that i wanted to do before holiday =D
Here they are..... ^^ all also 38 one... old but mentally still young =P hehehehee.....

Sing K at Green Box
Me and CMC, mostly also sad songs... Only we know, how much those songs meant to us... 
Tai Chi girl, her voice very powerful !! i like the way she sang... 
But i know, i wil never have it as i m not 'talented' in singing = =
Another one, the girl that likes Ding Dang's song very much one.... 
Tai Chi said her voice very much like DIng Dang =) 
They all can sing well... Well, 我就献丑献丑了 =P


RM12 for 2hours, with one bowl spaghetti and one can of drink...worth it?? 

After that, we go watch for 'THE HUNGER GAMES'
Well, at first i kinda suspect, is it a good movie?
I got my answer when watch till the middle part of it.. is, NICE 
and not as 'bloody' as expected =)
Is about a relationship vs humannity vs survival...
I wonder, will i scarify myself to the one i love? Well, maybe i haven met one i really love...

Miss 'Ding Dang's self-capture technique not bad woo...
aim for the background, set place then capture~ 
The effect, exactly same as what she wan woo !!! GENG !!! 


Next, we went for Bowling before have our dinner =)
Yeah!!! BAR. B. Q PLAZA !!!! this shall be the first time for me =)

We ordered pork set... the port is nice...all the meats are nice there.... soft and fresh !!!
Although is kinda expensive, but, not bad to have a try for those who never been there before... 


We also have a sea-food set =)

 Wish that one day, i can have such gathering again =)
I really did enjoy but the time is too short for me.. 
i wish i could stay nearby so is no need for me to rush back =)


Hahaha... funny self-captured photo =P
Thanks guys for a nice day ^^
LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

小嘉 said...

haha..i also know how much the songs are meant to you both!!!!! ^^

yier...why my name like that geh...><
haha....期待ing next outing!!!!!

红辣椒 said...

aiya..i never mention how cmc SING woo....heheheheeee

Post a Comment